News and Announcements
p=. *PICTURE DAY MAKE UP DATE – Say Cheese!
Monday June 17, Stouffville Arena Main Lobby
(12483 Ninth Line, Stouffville)
See Attached Schedule
First come, first serve except for scheduled team times.
- Arrive in full uniform, all team shirts must be tucked in
- ALL players receive an individual and team combo package (included in your registration fee)
- ALL players must fill out an order form
- Pants will be available for exchange
- If you wish to order additional packages/items, it is best to do so Saturday as there is no extra shipping charge.
- Bats are provided for the photos, please refrain from bringing your own bats and gloves as something always gets left behind.
The document PictureDaySchedule2019_-_Monday.xlsx was attached to this post.
– Week of May 21 (after Victoria Day long weekend)
Coaches will be getting in touch with players by May 17th and schedules will be uploaded in the coming days.
NO games or practices on Friday June 28
– June 15th, schedule to be announced
U4 LTPJr – Friday July 19 (rain date July 26)
U5 to U12 – Saturday August 10
U14 Girls & U16 Girls – Friday August 9 to Sunday August 11 [Played in Newmarket]
U14 Coed – Saturday August 24 [Played in Bradford]
U16 Coed – Saturday August 17 [Played in East Gwillimbury]
U19 Coed – Saturday August 10 [Played in Bradford]
ALL players U7 and older MUST have their own helmet with cage by Week 1
Cleats are recommended for U10 and older but not mandatory.